Red Kite Alliance is part of the Yorkshire leadership Comunity offering leadership CPD opportunities underpinned with the following key principles
- A focus on leadership learning that will have a positive impact on the education and outcomes of students in primary, secondary, special or other settings.
- Effective staff development through the use of action learning and up to date evidence based research.
- The use of coaching to support the development of highly effective leadership behaviours.
- The development of refelctive and resilient practitioners, commited to career learning.
- The development of practitioners commited to supporting the learning of their colleagues.
- Significant input from outstanding school leaders who work across the region.
- The provision of programmes the are responsive to the needs of the education system and its leaders.
- Programmes provide a pathway for credit transfer into a University of Leeds Masters or Doctor of Education degree.
Please click on the links below for further information about the courses we offer. Funding has been secured to allow us to offer free places on some of these courses.