Red Kite Alliance is part of the Yorkshire Leadership Community (YLC) offering leadership CPD opportunities underpinned with the following key principles
- A focus on leadership learning that will have a positive impact on the education and outcomes of students in primary, secondary, special or other settings.
- Effective staff development through the use of action learning and up to date evidence based research.
- The use of coaching to support the development of highly effective leadership behaviours.
- The development of refelctive and resilient practitioners, commited to career learning.
- The development of practitioners commited to supporting the learning of their colleagues.
- Significant input from outstanding school leaders who work across the region.
- The provision of programmes the are responsive to the needs of the education system and its leaders.
- Programmes provide a pathway for credit transfer into a University of Leeds Masters or Doctor of Education degree.
Please click on the link below for further information about the courses we offer.